FlyAway nonstop bus
This bus service provides transportation between LAX and Union Station and Van Nuys. Due to COVID-19 impacts, the Hollywood and Long Beach routes are suspended. FlyAway buses drop off passengers on the Upper/Departures Level of each terminal. At LAX, passengers board these buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal at the blue FlyAway sign. Each bus is marked with its service location.
Fare tickets (one way)
Union Station $9.75
Van Nuys $9.75
Employee Monthly Pass $120
Two children age 5 and under with each paying adult are free of charge Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, Master Card or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- FlyAway® is currently not equipped to handle credit card chip and PIN technology.
- FlyAway® LAX Employee Monthly Passes are available for purchase at:
- Union station Ticket Window, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Van Nuys FlyAway Terminal Ticket Window, 7610 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
- LAWA Rideshare – Administration West, 7301 World Way West, #200, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- LAWA Rideshare – Skyview Center, 6053 West Century Blvd., #420, Los Angeles, CA 90045
For more information about the FlyAway bus service, call (714) 507-1170